Who we are...
Over the past 49 years, Sensors has established its reputation worldwide in the design and manufacture of high-quality vehicle emission analyzers. Today we are a leading manufacturer of both laboratory grade, portable emissions measurement systems (PEMS) and Inspection and Maintenance (I/M) analyzers that are used worldwide in a variety of applications from research to regulatory compliance testing. Governmental agencies using our products include US EPA, CARB, JRC (Europe), CATARC (China), and NIER (Korea). Using proprietary analytical techniques, Sensors products accurately measure CO, CO2, NO, NO2, THC, NMHC, Particulate Mass, and Particulate Number under harsh, real world conditions that often exclude other alternatives.
Based in Saline, Michigan, Sensors serves customers all over the globe.
What you'll do...
As a Sales Manager, your primary job will be to sell and market Sensors, Inc.'s laboratory grade, portable emissions measurement systems (PEMS) and Testing Services. This includes:
- Managing complex sales up to $1MM
- Developing and managing relationships with technical and commercial customer staff
- Following up on inquiries
- Developing and providing quotations
- Preparing and conducting presentations and/or demonstrations
- Assuring compliance with company standards for sales orders, payment and service
- Selling Testing Services
- Identify and implement strategies for deeper penetration of existing customers by introducing new products and/or new uses of existing products
- Sales Administration Developing and managing forecast and managing the administration function
- Managing selling channels in foreign countries, particularly in Asia Executing contracts with distributors/foreign customers; providing sales/marketing support (marketing collateral, technical support, demonstrations, training)
- Developing and directing marketing programs including: trade shows, developing marketing collateral (brochures, videos, etc) and competitive analyses of competitors pricing and performance.
Skills/Qualifications you have...
- 5+ years of selling highly technical products
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills including skills to develop and deliver presentations and to create, compose and edit written materials
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership abilities to achieve positive team outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and self-manage time and priorities
- Engineering degree preferred, or extensive experience with highly technical material
- Experience with Salesforce
- Willingness to travel extensively and internationally
- Experience with analytical instrumentation preferred
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.