WEBINAR - Introducing SEMTECH® CPN 23|10: Measuring down to 10nm particles
Following a successful engineering development and validation program, Sensors is pleased to introduce its innovative SEMTECH® CPN 23|10 in anticipation of new particulate number-based regulations. Third-party laboratory calibration / testing at Ricardo Energy & Environment confirmed that this SEMTECH module can now measure 23nm or 10nm particles with a simple software/pneumatic switch. Current SEMTECH® CPN modules may be upgraded.
Join our CTO, Dr. David Booker, as he discusses:
- The regulatory background underpinning the development.
- The core measurement techniques employed in the analyzer.
- The metrology and data supporting the specification.
David will be able to answer questions during the webinar. If you cannot attend in person, you should still register – we will send a recording of the webinar to all registrants. We look forward to having you for our sessions.
We have two sessions to encourage worldwide participation:
- Session One: Thursday, October 1 21:00 EDT
- Session Two: Friday, October 2 09:00 EDT