Who we are...
Over the past 50 years, Sensors built its reputation worldwide in the design and manufacture of high-quality vehicle emission analyzers. Today we are a leading manufacturer of both Inspection and Maintenance (I/M) analyzers and laboratory grade, portable emissions measurement systems (PEMS) that are used worldwide in a variety of applications from research to regulatory compliance testing. Governmental agencies using our products include US EPA, CARB, JRC in Europe, NTSEL in Japan, EPD in Hong Kong, and NIER in India. Using proprietary analytical techniques, Sensors products accurately measure CO, CO2, NO, NO2, THC, NMHC, Particulate Mass, and Particle Number under harsh, real world conditions that often exclude other alternatives.
Based in Saline, Michigan, Sensors is an established instrumentation and systems manufacturer specializing in vehicle emissions analysis, serving customers all over the globe.
What you'll do...
- Assemble scientific instruments, specifically harnesses.
Skills/Qualifications you have...
- 1-2 years assembly experience.
- Harness component identification knowledge, including the ability to identify and explain different connectors, wire gauges, wire insulation types, splices, and crimps and distinguish colors correctly.
- Read and build harnesses accurately from prints, documentation and follow defined guidelines.
- Understanding of how to use Bills of Material (parts lists).
- Skill in tool use and set up, such as those for wire cutting and stripping, extraction, hand and pneumatic crimping (AMP and MOLEX experience an asset), solder pot, solder iron and a heat gun.
- Preferred previous electro-mechanical assembly and/or soldering skills.
- Ability to work a team serving all departments as internal customers in fast paced always changing environment.
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.